Wednesday 5 October 2011

 Ideas for packaging ..



When I think 'natural' I think sustainable/recycled materials which are not harmful, pure materials. Therefore I was thinking about using recycled paper? Or cardboard to get across the idea of natural products. However researching into 'natural products' they seem to be slightly more expensive and give off the idea of treating yourself and being good.



I am going to test ideas like these. Use the designs I have already done and apply them to the cardboard packaging.






For the actual bottles within the packaging I want to apply graphics to clear glass bottles. I am unsure how I am going to print onto the bottles, but I may try the idea of the labels (although I think I'd prefer to have the bottle still clear with type printed onto the bottle) so I think I will also do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment